Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ever make a dumb writing mistake that scares you?

The other day just for fun I entered a contest. See the problem is I write and type fast. I am a good speller and have a good understanding of grammar and word usage. I absolutely love syllogisms. I'll leave that for another one of my consistently updated blogging sessions. Oh syllogisms are fun. I typed out a mistake that when read throws off the whole sentence and makes me look like I don't know the difference between breath and breathe. Devastating really like not knowing turse from terse. Most spell checkers will count turse wrong trust me. Sadly turse someday will be common place, and I dropped a turse in that contest piece. So I am in truth effected and affected by my error. I am close to being terse with myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment